We try to make paying your bill as easy and user friendly as possible. Below are a list of ways we provide our customers to pay their bills.
- Mail your payment to us in the envelope provided. Can’t find your envelope? Our mailing address is PO Box 618, Ocean Park, WA 98640.
- Come visit us at our office located at 2212 272nd Street, Ocean Park, WA. At the office you may pay your bill with cash, check, debit or credit cards. If a receipt is needed the office staff will be happy to assist you. If you are “just dropping off the bill”, we have a payment drop box located to your right as you come inside the office.
- After hours payment can be deposited into the payment drop box located on the left side of the parking lot entrance. Remember to include your account number on your check, especially if you are not returning the payment stub.
- Have your payment automatically deducted from your checking account. Sign up at the office or we can mail or email the form to you.
- Credit, Debit, and e-check payments. North Beach Water District uses Xpress Bill Pay to accept credit, debit, and electronic checks as well as provide customers with electronic statements. This option also allows you to have your bill automatically deducted from your credit or debit card or e-check account if desired.
- Most financial institutes offer online bill pay. Check with your financial institute to see if they offer this service. This is a fast, convenient way to pay your bills and saves you the postage cost.